Friday, September 14, 2012

Progression

Quick Friday night post:

Hi everyone,

My throwing program starts on October 3rd. It's apparently pretty regimented and easy so I anticipate a lot of evenings in my garage throwing balls at a wall.

No obvious jokes please.

Nonetheless I honestly feel fantastic. The elbow has been sore a bit this week but I think it's getting used to a right handed mouse again.  I've given up my lefty since I got canned from PopCap.  Oh, did you know that? I got canned from PopCap but promptly found an awesome job at WildTangent. I'm having a great time.

Anyway, it's been sore a bit, but I've altered my gym routine every morning to get the most out of it.  I've avoided elbow movement and have concentrated on shoulders,  back, core, and legs to burn the calories. I've also taken up tabata training (google it) for my cardio.  It's working like a charm.  So, despite my happy hour habit during my brief unemployment, I've taken off all of that weight and amd strengthening everything around the elbow again.

I go see Ken again on the 3rd.  He's amazing folks.  Really.  If you get a chance, just Google Ken Roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment