Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Whoa boy

Second round of baseball throwing today.  I think it makes a difference when I throw after I've done cardio and some weightlifting.  Today felt great.  I mean, really great.  I had to actually restrain my arm to keep the tossing light.

Monday, I threw cold.  I don't think I'll be doing that again.  It felt cold and I felt like I had to be more careful. The only upside on that is that I really have to concentrate on my form and using my hips, lats, shoulders and everything else.

Throwing warm is the way to go.  I think it was after just 15 minutes of cardio too.  So, good mental note for you folks going through this.

Next throwing session is Friday. 30 tosses at 30 feet I think .  I honestly lost my throwing sheet and need to call those guys and get another one.  Whoops.

On another note, taking a week off from PT and weightlifting has been great.  My cardio idea has been working out really well and the core stuff is feeling awesome too.  Plus, the gym sessions are shorter which lets me hit the sauna for a while.  I've been struggling with a little cold or something for the last like 10 days and the sauna has really helped me feel better.  As always, so has the gym. I firmly believe in sweating out a cold.

Anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment