Monday, March 19, 2012

And it's a Monday: 5 Days until surgery

It's never easy for me to wait for things and this is no exception. I would have rather had it just done and over with to be honest with you.

I started driving to the gym this morning with my usual coffee in one hand and steering with the other routine in full effect.  In a week I won't be able to do that. I won't be able to have that coffee in my right hand. Of course, I won't be driving to the gym either. That's going to be a rough change to my routine.  The gym is my outlet...my little hour or so to myself every morning that I get to listen to podcasts and feel good about myself. It's the way I start my day...every day.

It's going to be really hard for me to give up control of my routine for a few weeks.  That's for sure. It's going to be hard to not go to the gym; going to be hard not to have a beer; going to be hard not to play Xbox.

It's hard to tell yourself that it's only for a few weeks, but it is only for a few weeks.  I wish I knew what to more of what to expect so I can plan for it better. I know I'll figure it out, but that's not really comforting right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment